Hello everyone! I just bought Power shaper and I am super excited about it. It isn’t totally new, it has been used for a month or two, but the guy who sold it to me said he only used it a couple of times since he bought a better machine for losing weight and toning the muscles. I am planning to start using it tomorrow. I have a diet plan which I will be following while I am using Power shaper. I can’t wait to see the results. Do you happen to know which of my muscle groups will Power shaper affect?

You haven’t actually tried it yet, right?

It is a silly question, power shaper is something like a vibration board. It vibrates and everything else is up to you. You can focus on doing exercises (taking positions) in such a way it affects your desired muscle groups.

So, one could say that this tool has no limitations. It can treat any of your muscle groups.

If your question was supposed to be which muscle groups power shaper can affect the most, I wouldn’t know what to tell you. They say it works best for abs, but I don’t see any logic in that.

Yeah, Sam I_am, that is exactly what I was going to write. Power shaper affects any muscle group you want. It all depends on how you use it. It is just like a workout, but it is easy, not exhausting. You need to decide which muscles you want to emphasize, and then focus on them.

I know it is great for defining  thigh muscles. I believe it is also great for abdomen. And I often hear women say that it helped them to burn fat from their hips and legs.

A nice thing to know is that it also helps accelerate blood circulation.