I used to think that the power clean is not a hundred percent bodybuilding technique. I always thought of body building as a group of exercises where each is set for only one muscle group. But when I first tried power clean I guess I realized the true meaning of a phrase bodybuilding. You build your entire system not just individual areas. Strength is something that comes from all of your systems, not just arms or legs or torso. Now Power clean is always in my training program.

I guess I must agree with you. Even though power clean is not an easy exercise and it is wise to have an assistant, I still think it is one of the most effective workouts. The point of bodybuilding is getting stronger and what better way to do that then engage several muscle groups at the same time. That builds up true strength. I am really glad that you were able to admit your mistake and start doing the right thing.