I would like to know something more about power snatch. I know it is not much developed in US and UK, but it is in the rest of the world. I did not notice anyone in my gym doing it, so I have to find some info in this way. I hope there is someone who could explain me this exercise a bit more. It does look interesting to me.

Power snatch is actually an Olympic sport. To begin learning it, you must start with the empty bar! And you have to practice like that for a long period, before adding weights. The most important thing is- you must have a desire for this, or else it just will not work. You have to be strong, fast and you must have a good technique. Working in gym is one thing but when you have t o show what you know in front of an audience that is something completely different, you just might enjoy it, the way I did back in my time.