Hello. I have a friend that uses power shaper in order to lose weight. She says it working for her. She uses it every day after she comes home from her job. She actually has another power shaper. It isn’t really hers, it’s her ex boyfriend’s. When they broke up, they had this huge fight, so he stormed off. They never talked after that so she didn’t really had the chance to give him back his power shaper. Nor his pink boxers, but that’s not important now. What’s important is that she is willing to give me his power shaper since she wanted to throw it away anyway. I always wanted one, I am just not sure if I am too big for it. Do you happen to know can a plus sized person use power shaper?

I have 50 extra pounds and I’ve used it for a couple of months. It helped me lose some belly fat and I don’t know if this is just in my head, but I think my waist looks thinner.

So the answer to your question would be yes, of course you can use it if you are fat or a plus-sized person. Just try to limit your expectations.  It won’t shape your muscles as it did for those people in their commercials, simply because it will first affect your body fat. You will probably lose some belly fat, but nothing spectacular.

I am not sure I understand your question. This product is made in order to help people to lose their fat and define their muscles. A skinny, muscular body doesn’t need a power shaper, it’s people like us that do.:) I have 60 extra pounds, and I am working on my weight loss. I don’t have power shaper at my house, but my parents have one.  I often visit them, and whenever do, I use power shaper for a while. And I think it helps. I understand Mad_Hatter about not being sure if it’s just in his head or it is real. It happens to me all the time.