Hi. I'm 18 years old. My last period was last week of April 2014. So it's already been two months since my last menstruation. I am still irregular. But Between those months, my boyfriend and I been doing rough sex. Whenever he inserts it in, we make sure there is no pre-cum and he says that he can control it. He never came inside of me. We only do a couple of thrust or whatever. Anyway, im worried because maybe im pregnant. Just maybe. But no symptoms occur to me like morning sickness. My belly is a little fat and sometimes i think it's a symptom but im born to be a heavy eater so my belly is squishy and soft. So i am kinda confused if it's a symptom. Also i took a pregnancy test, and it says negative. My boyfriend said that I just finished ovulation last week. I reported him about my vaginal discharge last week. Now it's gone. So wew But here's the thing, i need opinions if i am pregnant or not cuz srsly wprrying drives me crazy and my period is still not coming. So please help me.

Hi Astray,

The pull out method is very unreliable.  Yes, there is a chance of pregnancy.  Your boyfriend can not control precum and may not even be aware it is happening, most aren't.  Precum, if he's recently ejaculated can contain sperm and it only takes one.

Having irregular periods makes timing when you ovulate very difficult.  There are ovulation test kits available.  You can also monitor your cervical mucous or basal body temperature.

When you took the home test did you use your first morning urine?  Was it a name brand, not a dollar store, test?  It takes at least 2 weeks from when you had sex before it can become accurate.  False negatives are VERY common.

I'd suggest you see your doctor for a blood test to determine if you are pregnant or not.  You might also consider going on birth control.  Not only will it stop you from worrying but as a side effect it USUALLY makes your cycle VERY regular.

Good luck.

Hi. Thanks for replying. It really means a lot to me! What do you mean, when he ejaculated, there can be sperm once. So when he already ejaculated, there is no more sperm. o.o And no. I took the home test, in the evening. Does it mean false result? So should I take it again? Nobody knows about this and it's very hard to consult a doctor. So im just relying to researches and opinions.

Take the test in the morning, first thing. The reason is that your urine is more concentrated then so per a given sample size there is more hCG in it, the hormone that indicates pregnancy.

FYI, the home tests do not always work in some women. False negatives are VERY common.

If he has recently ejaculated, as in since the last time he urinated, then his precum IS considered to have sperm.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for the information! :) Oh but he always pee before we do it and evert time he ejaculate, he pees after. So my chances are low? Also, if i go to the hospital, what should I say? "can I have a blood test to know if im pregnant?" Something like that.??

Just tell them you think you've missed your period. They'll know what to do.

You are taking a very big chance not using birth control. If you don't want to take the pills have your partner wear a condom.