Finally I decided to share my illness with other people. I am suffering from amiothropic lateral sclerosis. Until now I didn't have much of the symptoms that may develop. But recently, my disease started to be worse. I am afraid of hospital, doctors and tube that they might put in me. Therefore I want to know when do lung muscles give out in ALS?

I am sorry and happy at the same time, for you. I am sorry to hear about disease, but I am happy to hear that you finally decided to join us. There are a lot of people who has the same problem like you. We all have the same disease, but it appears differently in each of us. Therefore, I can not give you enough information and is possible that no one can. Maybe you should not worry that much about what will be. Try to relax and to live normal as long as you can.