October 6th 2011- My last day of my period. day i got on Depo Provera
October 21st 2011- had sex, was Came in (day i was most Fertile according to online calculator

when does Birth control start working?

i missed my period 12 days ago. took 2 test but came out negative but they were cheapy store ones.

could i be pregnant? 11 more days until my next period. i will test again if i miss my 2nd period!!!!

with regular birth control like pills or the nuvaring or anything u have to have to stop using to have ur period for a week it doesnt strt working until the second cycle. now with depo they usually say wait 3 weeks but its safe to wait a month to be sure the medicine has kicked in and strtd doing its job

i had sex 15 days after the shot.. i now missed my period 13 days ago :/

z_ashbash_z wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

hunny there is a strong possiblity you could be pregnant. dont panic tho because with depo you do miss periods and only get 4 a year but u should spot a little during the first time 3 months ur on depo. i suggest u a week or two and take a pregnacy test. if negitive dont worry about it unless u strt experiencing symptoms like morning sickness, tender breast, exhaustion and so on. if positive dont panik u have options but go see a doctor pronto