I am looking for a location where I can receive hcg injections within the San Francisco Bay Area.

:-|
if you go to naturalcures.com there is a # you can call that is on there home page. the whole process will cost you around 400 dolars. But...,it's worth it! I have done a protocal that involves hcg injections for weight loss and it has been amazing!

4thejourney,

There will be an HCG Protocol Seminar on Saturday January 24th in Oakland,Ca. by Dr. Janice Vaughn. Check out bodysculptmd.com for more information

**reviewed by admin**

The Marin Center for Natural Medicine is now offering the hcg diet!
Get the best quality hcg and loose up to a pound of fat a day under
the guidance of Dr. John Monagle.
for more info and to make an appointment.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I just ordered HCG Drops off of a website . I have two personal friends that used this site to order the drops in lieu of the shots and it has been amazing. They both are just over 2 weeks and have lost a pound a day. The website has lots of great information. Hope this helps in lieu of the injection route (much less expensive also)