hI EVERYONE I'M LOOKING FOR A DOC. OR A CLINIC WITH THE HCG WEIGHT LOSS PLAN.I'M IN MICHIGAN NEAR DETROIT. ANY HELP WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY. THANKS : 8)

Did crazythree ever find a location in Detroit? I am looking for one too.

Bio Energy Medical Center in Ann Arbor

You can purchase the drops at all the local Malls in metro-detroit area. Lakeside mall, Macomb mall, Eastland mall, they have displays set up inside the mall. As far as a clinic I do know that there is a clinic in Shelby Township at 23 mile and Vandyke. If you express your concerns of weight issues with your family doctor he can possibly prescribe the injections or direct you to a licensed weight loss clinic or doctor whom specializes in this sort of thing.Whenever one is injecting a foreign substance in their body or taking an unfamiliar diet pill you should be careful it is the right choice for you. No one would want to have a bad reaction with any medications they are currently on or any health issues they may currently have. The 500 calorie diet is tough for anyone, it is only for the first month, but again you must be sure it is safe for your individual needs. Diet is the key point in any type of weight loss and lets not forget that excercise is quite important as well. Small steps are better than no steps. :-) Good luck!!!!!

Hi! All I'm using HCG Drops for a week and it shows me a great result. I have lost my 12 lbs weight. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

There is a new clinic opening in August that is offering Prescription HCG.  It is called Edwards Slating Medical Weight Management, Inc.   ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use