Hello Everyone I wanted to start a forum with people that are on the HCG diet while also on Methadone. I gained 55 lbs while on Methadone and I can not stand looking at myself any longer. I wanted to lose this weight and I have tried EVERYTHING with no good results. Now I Just received my HCG in the mail and I am on day 2 phase 2.  I have not lost any weight as of yet however it is only 4 days so far. 

Has anyone been on Methadone and Used HCG ? 

Yes. Well some what I'm starting mine Thursday & I am so excited how much weight have u lost now & how is it going??

Hello I see you are doing the HCG are you also on liquid methadone? I am interested to know if it is working for you I also have gained a bunch of weight since I have started methadone, I have tried again and again to win this battle and the fat is winning, I can't stand it I need help, if you have food news please share and thank you for you time hope to hear from you either way! And is it hcg drops or injections?

Hi, I know this post is a year old, but I am interested in how you went on the HCG diet as I am also on Methadone 100mg/ day and I have just received my HCG vials for diet, I have always been skinny until starting Methadone but now I weigh 90kg. This is the same weight I was when I was 9 months pregnant!!! I have been to normal GPs but they just tell me to eat less and exercise. I actually dont eat much and what I do eat is always healthy, (Samon, brocolli, vegetables etc) Nothing works, in fact I am slowly putting on weight. Please reply I would like to talk or to anyone on methadone who has experienced HCG diet? Thankyou LIz

Hello everyone I started Omni HCG and stopped 3 days later .. however I'm starting again next week. I will let everyone know how it goes.

How is it going?? I start my Hcg program tomm which includes the Hcg shots, lip & b12 shots & adipex & I'm curious to see how it goes, I'm so determined bc of gaining so much weight since being on methadone 3 years, how much methadone are you on?? Thanks can't wait to hear back

Hi! I have been on methadone for 3 years and started my HCG shots 4 days ago; would love to speak to someone who is doing the shots and also on methadone.

I still dont know if we will fail drug test if taken hcg. r we allowed to take it will on methadone. I dont want to lose code for it

Hello Everyone,

I take Ovidac Pregnyl HCG 5000IU 1 time per week and I lose too much wight and i get well maintain body.

Is it working for you? I am so fat I hate it, but I love being sober...I have tried to get off methadone and, for me it's not an option...I wait tables at a very busy restaurant and so I am constantly moving and I eat well but the pounds are still there!! I would love to hear how it is working for you!!

I have been on methadone for over 5 years now and I also have gained about 70 to 100 pounds since I've been taking it. Im on 120 MG daily. I'm about to order the hcg injections off of online site that has been recommended by a trusted friends. I will save this site and report back since a few of you wonder about this. Friday the 16th I have a appointment with my doctor to find out possible side effects

Is it working ?

I don't know if the HCG diet will work, but when I got pregnant, I lost about 20lbs the first month. After I had my daughter I was down 50LBS from the weight I was when I got pregnant. I was also back down where I was before I started methadone. It slows your system so much, its nearly impossible to lose weight. I've gained it all back, even though I am running 5 miles a day. I am wondering if the HCG diet might work, since being preggers helped. I am also trying DHEA because I read something about it helping.

No one is replying about their results? I would really like to know.I am on day 9 and have not lost weight and I am following the protocol to a T. UGH

I wish I could find out how people did. I’m on clinic too 70mg. It lists Propalyne glycol and sucrose add ingredients besides methadone. I’m worried I’ma week in and starving. Thinking of detoxing rapidly