So since I was about 9 I have like this white stuff coming out and I just don't feel normal I would like to know if there is any possible way I can fix this naturally my mom is aware and so is my doctor she said its just some discharge I've had my period already but I'm just nervous I'm hoping to know what's going on Thank you! 

If you are not feeling normal (IE your vagina is itchy or sore) and or the discharge has a smell to it, than best to see your doctor as you may have a bit of yeast infection. Don't stress. it is not something you it, it can just happen.
Alternatively, if it is not uncomfortable and the discharge is not smelly, than it may just simply be normal discharge from your vagina, which natural cleaning and or semi fertile mucus from the cervix. The fertile mucus can be white-ish and also clear with a water and sticky feel. This would normally appear around the middle of your menstrual cycle and only last for about a week or less.

Thanks so much