Hello! I have had herpes on my genitals, and I have been treating them but in the last couple of days I noticed some cuts near the slit of my vagina. I am quite worried because when I had herpes I had few symptoms, and I thought I cured it but now these cuts have appeared, I don’t know what to think. Could it be herpes again, or is it something else.

It is quite odd to tell you the truth. I had herpes and the only symptoms I had noticed were open sores and itching, but no cuts what so ever, and to be honest I have never heard of any cuts in herpes. Maybe you should go to a gyno and have these cuts checked out. Sorry to say, but it does sound odd. I hope it’s nothing serious!

I, like the rest, have been suffering from the same cuts. At first I thought is was genital herpes because I was diagnosed with it a little while ago. However, now I have been getting them so often that I am freaking out. I look at myself in the mirror and find that they appear in the SAME exact spot over and over. It dries up, leaves, and then comes back. After examining myself, I realize that it cannot be genital herpes because they are not sores. In fact, they are like 1 inch lon paper cuts. They hurt like hell. A holistic doctor told me to stop using antibacterial soap. But I have been using that soap since the childhoo and it eliminates any odor and keeps you dry for most of the day. If anything, the soap might affect it but it is obviously being caused by something else. I have a visit to my OBGYN in November to see what they are. I am starting a journal of my symptoms to see if I find patterns with this cut problem. But... best of luck to all you who have this.

Sorry to tell you but it could still be Herpes, signs can include blisters, sores, lesions, cuts and those include the cuts you decribed. I know, because I have them too and was tested and tested positive. I think the cuts are worse than sores, well except when the sores open, then they are all just as bad.