Okay.I don't know what's going on with my body,but theres this moldy looking white substance on the lips of my vagina that burns and itches.I keep myself very clean so I don't know what the problem is!Any suggestions or thoughts on what this is,or what I should do?Thanks -a bunch!!

This is a wild stab at it, so take my guess with a grain of salt, a yeast infection perhaps?

you prob got herpes!!!!

sweetie i have the same things. im 16 and i keep myself clean and when i found it i almost cried but i have been really itchy lately. My grandma told me I had prob had a yeast infection from the antibiotics i was taking

hey girls.... the experience you are having is a yeast infection. You should go to the store and pick up a type of creme or something to stop the burning or itching to stop the irritation.... you should also eat like yogurt these are just some things that would help but its something that lots of females go through.

Hey, there is a white creamy substance from vagina anytime my husband have sex with me. I don't know what could really caused it. I'm 23yrs of age. Pls help me out.

Candise340 wrote:

Okay.I don't know what's going on with my body,but theres this moldy looking white substance on the lips of my <a class="wiki" href="https://www.steadyhealth.com/encyclopedia/Vagina">vagina</a> that burns and itches.I keep myself very clean so I don't know what the problem is!Any suggestions or thoughts on what this is,or what I should do?Thanks -a bunch!!