I have four bumps on my outer vagina lip, they were like pimples at first then they kind of became like blisters, i also have white discharge from the vagina. It never happened to me before, i do shave all the time, so could it be an ingrown hair or there is a possibily of genital herpis? I read about herpis and i dont have any symptoms like painfull urinating or muscle pain, but i'm still worried it can be herpis.

It's probably a yeast infection. I know it sounds weird because of the bumps....but I went through the same thing.
I freaked out thinking I had herpes too but my doctor explained to me that with a particularly bad yeast infection it can irritate the outside of the vagina too, causing bumps and even some burning if it gets worse. You need an anti fungal cream from your doctor to clear it up along with yeast infection meds.