I have had this for about a week now. It started as a irritating sensation on my foreskin. I first I thought I had just irritated it and made it tender. However, a couple of fissures appeared on my foreskin and some red spots showed up on the head of my penis as well o.O . Even though I clean very well each day, I started noticing that by mid day, I have quite a lot of smegma around the head of my penis and under my foreskin. My foreskin also looked dried out and somewhat flaky 8-| . I also had some irritation in my groin area, so I assumed it was jock itch that had spreaded to my penis. I applied some lamasil, and this seem to clear up some of the irrtation on my penis and forsking (and the excesive smegma). however I noticed that my foreskin has become tighter on a band around the head of my penis and it has these short, dark, veiny, worm looking things that seem to be right under the skin >:( . I have been avoinding masturbating for a few days because of this, but a few nights ago, I gave in and masturbated :$ . After I was done I noticed that these veiny things ripped along their length and became fissures and sting really bad. I am continued to apply lamasil and it seems to be healing but I can see some more of these veiny things and I am afraid I am just delaying something that might need more attention than antifungal cream. Any information is greatly appreciated (anything to avoid the embarrasement at the doctor.. lol XD ).

Well, it sounds like yeast to me to. All the symptoms you mentioned irritation, redness, dryness, flakiness. I can’t say I know what your wormy like things are especially as I can’t see them. Dry skin will easily rip and bleed.
If your antifungal cream doesn’t solve the problem in the next few days, I would suggest you saw an urologist or dermatologist and had these wormy little things checked. It is not an embarrassment seeing a doctor as all the guys there are there for the similar, or even worse stuff.

I have been having a recurring issue with my forskin which is that cuts form.
It started happening last year around this time and because it is not a constant problem I have not got it looked at by a Doc. It stared happening after around the same time as a sexual incounter. I think that it may have also be around the same time as a yeast infection. If so, that went away, but every so often, every week or two, fissure/cuts form on my forskin near the tip of my penis. If I'm not very carful about pulling my forskin back, these can persist for longer then a week and get preaty big. I have tried mosterizing as I thought it might be dry skin. I never had this happen previous to about a year ago though. Now it happens fairly offten. Might this be a fungle infection persisting on the outside of my forskin, or maybe after the first time it happen I became more prone?

Please advise