i am 17 and I have just recently been able to pull back my foreskin, there are yellow-ish white whit bumps around the top of my foreskin and on the bottom of the head of my penis . What is it and how can i make it go away
i also have never had sex or sexual contact

this is normal...actually most men have it whether they are circumcised or not; if, as you say, havent had any sexual contact, then these are just vein and tissue buildups. You cant get rid of them and i dont know why you would want to because the purpose it serves is to give more pleasure to your woman

The white bumps are completely normal – a lot of men have these. Unless they are painful or itchy, you should have nothing to worry about, but it’s always good idea to see a doctor if you are worried about your penis skin. It’s also important to wash every day to remove any built-up dead skin cells, sebaceous oil and other body fluids, and using a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) after bathing can help to support healthy, smooth and resilient penis skin.