I was fine all my life till recently when I noticed red dots on my penis and I believe under the foreskin. Thought nothing of it and showered daily and kept it clean. Then then skin peeling and the worst yet, It looks somewhat swollen and I can't Pull the skin back at all without MASSIVE pain. This has never been a problem before..So I went to a doctor, he said it was a yeast infection. Isn;t that a STD? I haven't had sex before...maybe slight contact, but never had sex!!! He said yeast can infect dark moist areas, ok ok..thats great but I clean it almost evertime I go to the bathroom!!??
When I force it back all the way (Owie) I notice only a certain area is compressed and squeezes my penis as it goes back. Even when fully retracted it hurts. I definitly do not think circumcisism as a option, I dread the idea. (I like it the way it is) I have read that yeast infections puss and blister, which I have had none of those. Rip marks from the streching and red, but no puss! I'm doubting the doctor was right...he gave me a cream and pills to take, which I'm almost out of the pills. Taking them a week and 1/2 now and no progress. Looks the damn same, even though he said we should see progress in 2 weeks! I don't think I have a yeast infection, but what else could it be??? PLEAS HELP ME!!! I'm 18 and my penis has never had any problems.

did you get it sorted? i have the same problem

You should take your doctor’s advice – it does sound like you have a yeast infection. Maybe he did not make it clear, but YES – while yeast can be transferred between sexual partners, yeast spores can be found anywhere, and most people have them on their skin. Under certain conditions, they can develop into an infection, even when sex is not involved. Usually, yeast can be  cleared up with an over-the-counter medication, although you should do what your doctor recommended. Antifungals like monistat (also used for women) may work, and you can boost your resistance to yeast and other types of infection by using a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). Stick with the treatment – it usually takes a while to  clear up, and reinfection is always possible.

Best of luck to you!