Ok I had an abortion on aug 16 due to medical reasons was having a miscarriage but the fetus wouldn't come down :( worst experience of my life.. We me n my bf want to try again we had sex 3 days ago up until now so basically we had sex 3 times in a row.. Question is is there a possibility that I could become pregnant 3 weeks after abortion?

Hi! I'm not sure but I think that there is a waiting period that you are supposed to follow before trying to get pregnant again after an abortion or a miscarriage. You can probably call a GYNO and just ask them over the phone. .I'm sure it is possible, if you ovulate the chances of getting pregnant are usually always there unless something else is wrong with your reproductive organs. But I'm sorry to hear about your situation, I hope the best for you and your boyfriend. My husband and I are trying to have a baby between us, he has a son, so it makes me feel crumby that I'm incapable of getting pregnant. ...PCOS. :P

Awwww don't feel crumby u will bless him with a beautiful baby n yes I had the talk with my dr n he said that it should b fine there is nothing wrong with me at all n yes thank u I'm still sad about it but god make no mistakes so hey but hopefully I fall pregnant I been googling n I've read some women get pregnant within the next month so my fingers are crossed

Well I hope you do :) Ahh google...I am always looking up fertility stuff on there. Like eggs, yams, and vitamin D milk potentially help your fertility lol. I know, I try to have faith in God but it's kind of rough. I have tried for FIVE YEARS and still nothing, I almost feel like he is picking on me even though I know he's not I can't help but feel that way.

Awwww well I'm quite sure he kno it isn't ur fault just pray n I'm sure u will b blessed with a beautiful healthy baby soon