Well me and my bf had sex and we didnt use a condom, and i am pretty sure he cam inside me, but that could just been my white goopy stuff coming out. Now it was on sat, the 18th, and today is the 27th. so it has been nine days. I had my period was at the beginning of nov; so i should be ready again towards the end or this month into dec. Now i have heard alot of stuff about bc (birth control) since i am so worried about be pregnant and i dont want to because this would ruin my modeling career, could i take bc and that would get rid of it; or is there something else i can do? I dont want to bring my mom into this, and i dont want her to be disappointed that i did this! i am going to fill horrible. I dont want to have a kid right now, when i dont have the time for it. Will you plz help me i really need it, i am dieing to have it. I also dont want to go to the docter her because everyone Knows me. I am also having an M R I done on my knee and i told them i wasnt pregnant, can that do the job that i am looking for? plz plz help me. i would love to hear from you 
***edited by moderator***use of e-mail address not allowed***

I could not log in, comp problems..

Birth control will not end a pregnancy, only an abortion procedure will.

before you worry, you need to actually take a pregancy test first.

:'( if you did not want a baby you should not of had sex.abortion of any kind is not right.you should go to youtube.com and look at the silent scream.it shows how the get rid of a baby and it is not nice. missmodel212

Don't you ever tell another female what to do with their own body. That is their decision and you have no say in the matter. If you have nothing useful to say keep your mouth shut. Don't ever pressure someone into not having an abortion because of that stupid fake video.

***edited by moderator***we know that certain things may fire up the reader, but please refrain from profanity***

even though the idea of abortion might not be nice, the option is great to have. sometimes even the most responsible people get pregnant. its not right to force views on other people. Yes, if pregnancy wasnt wanted at the time, unprotected sex wasnt the best idea, but everyone makes mistakes and everyone has differnt views. missmodel's body is her own and she can decide whats best for her.

Contrary to popular belief among uneducated teenagers such as missmodel212, abortion is not a form of birth control. Some people believe that a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body, such as whether or not to have an abortion. However, we know that human life begins at conception (the fertilization of an egg by sperm) and by choosing an abortion a woman has chosen to kill a human life, many times because of her lack of planning or consideration for the consequences of her actions. The human brain isn't fully developed until between age 20-22. Teenagers (nonadults) do not legally have the rights of an adult, but more importantly haven't developed brains that are developed enough to make any complex logical or ethical decisons.
It is up to parents to educate teenagers (boys and girls) about birth control but more importantly that sex is not recreation and has serious consequences that affect many people.

Well the point is that birth control is not going to abort the pregnancy but
it can cause birth defects. Go to the doctor and find out if you're pregnant, you shouldn't worry about your relatives finding out. Doctors are supposed to keep all your medical records confidential. I believe it varies by state but one's medical records should be confidential once a person
turns 15 or 16. If you're not pregnant great, if you are then you can either have an abortion or have the baby depending on whatever you chose.

I don't have much respect for people on here who are going to go
discussing personal political issues like these. This is a medical forum and therefore the purpose is to discuss issues that pertain to health problems. Whether or not one agrees with abortion or not is not what we are here to discuss.

Good for you hon!!! Unfortunately when it comes to hot topics such as abortion, religion and politics you will always find heated opinions!!! Everyone is responsible for their own bodies, no one has the right to make them do or say what they do not want too. Only offer advice and personal insight. That is what makes this site a fantastic avenue for people!!

Yes but you're going to have a baby that you cannot support, and have that child grow up living an unhappy life, knowing that he or she was never wanted? Also what about over population? I don't think it's right to take someone life, but I don't agree with letting a child suffer.

It may seem that taking a fetus is killing a human. But, I have lived through horrific situations in my life because my mother at age 16 could not take care of me. I was put in foster care where i was raped and beaten. I think a fetus is better being aborted then beaten in the foster care system. plus, if one woman feels the need to not have a child it is her choice. Like most girls we have all had our scares. Judging another on their decisions is not right at all. So the people that think she is committing this huge sin by thinking about getting rid of the child she is not. Her body is her temple that temple is her body so no one can say rather she has the right to or not. If I am ever pregnant I will be in the same position and I will get an abortion because I made a promise to myself not to put a child through the same hell I went through in foster care. I think this "model" who I am sure is responsible or would not worry is smart and intelligent to make the right decision for her own body its not anyones place to effect that choice but hers. I know what it feels like to be scared and she has every right to prevent a child from living life with hell or etc. I think that everyone puts to much emphasis on the ordeal of the thought about abortion because when we are ready to have a child we all will but when we are forced by nature to have it at the moment its just not right. I support abortion for every woman and girl that is not ready because our body is our temple and our decisions of what we do with it is ours. So young girl or woman be strong and know there are people who understand and support you in the world that do not judge because they can not get past a conservative mind set. You make your own choices no one else does for you. Remember always "your body, your temple" !

To this last guest a BIG HUG!!! And 2nd - I am Pro choice, so this wont go with what I'm about to say - BUT THANK GOD she didn't abort you! I know you have been through a lot! BUT you are contributing to the world and your story WILL help others! So THANK GOD you are here, and spite your mother for giving up on you - to cause you to be in a foster home - even though once again there is another BUT - there are THOUSANDS of fantastic loving foster homes!

Abortion, and adoption are HUGE sacrifices that a woman has to make - and they are NOT made lightly! There are always people that "know someone ......." BUT that doesn't make it valid and true! Actually I think it is NO ONES business what a woman does! IF those people want to step upto the plate and pay EVERY cent for the optimum upbringing for each of those babies till they are 18/19 then step forward! All of those people I see standing outside our local abortion clinic I want to ask "I want you to sign this piece of paper/contract stating that for the next 19 years you and your family will be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY Financially responsible for the uprbringing of this child! If you sign this contract and the patient - will be in a binding contract that will ALWAYS stand, and this young girl will forfeit having an abortion!! I think that would be a LOVELY idea - don't you? Also for those who are against abortions for rape and incest! They have to take the child - as the mother could not bare to take care of said child - and raise this child and then do everything in their power NOT to tell the said child that they are a product of a violent rape/incest/molestation!

It's a hot issue - with no easy answers! When women have asked me what they should do? I can NOT tell them that, I am NOT walking in their shoes "

And then she heads for the clinic and
she gets some static walking through the door
They call her a killer, and they call her a sinner
and they call her a wh**e
God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes
'Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to choose

Get an abortion. If you have no time for a child then you shouldn't bring one into the world because children should always be the number one thing in your life, and there should never be a child out there whose parents don't know how to take care of them properly because they weren't ready for parenthood. I think if this girl had this baby and didn't abort it, that would make her a terrible person, not aborting it.

Unfortunately you cannot prevent your pregnacy with birth control (BC) because the sperm has already reached the egg inside of your overies, therefore the process has already begun.

need drugs to get rid of ir nw

Wow are you scared