Hello, folks. I have been under a lot of stress lately. I really don’t know how to deal with it. I was hoping to find some answers here. Can someone tell me something more about hypnotic treatments against stress? I would appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance.

Hi to you too. Hypnosis can be a powerful tool, but yet it is not quite understood. It can be really helpful. It helped many people with their fears and nightmares. It also helped many with their pain. It can help in reducing stress. You shouldn’t be afraid of hypnosis. Unlike common belief, you cannot be hypnotized without your consent. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, there. Hypnosis can be used for stress management. There are two ways. With hypnosis, you can get into a deep relaxation state. This will fight the tension and trigger your relaxation response. This is very helpful since it prevents health problems due to chronic stress. Another way is that hypnosis affects your lifestyle. It changes your lifestyle in the direction of reducing stress. You should really try it. Good luck!

Good evening, everyone. Hypnosis can help with stress management. With hypnosis, you enter a deeply relaxed state. It is some sort of trance, but you stay deeply focused. It can give multiple benefits. On the other hands, no side effects have been reported. Some people are against hypnosis in general. They cannot overpass their prejudices about it. They shouldn’t be hypnotized. I hope this helps.

Hypnosis is very good at dealing with stress. You get instant deep relaxation and a 'time out' when receiving hypnosis. Also a good hypnotherapist can help 'reprogramme' your subconscious mind so that it is more relaxed during normal waking life.

**edited by moderator**web addresses prohibited**