Everyday on this site and on others sites there are new posts or topics of people complaining of paranoia, desilusion, depersonalization, panic attacks and etc after smoke marijuana. Actually, these are the real effects of THC which is a stimulant, hallucinogen that in the end of the effects has depressant effects. But the hallucinogen effects of pure THC are much more powerfull than people think. And marijuana has THC plus a lot of other cannabinoids. Many people smoke high grade and think that the bud is laced. It can be but in most cases it´s not. (i´m not telling that laced weed doen´t exist).

What is happening is:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

High grade strains avaiable. High Grade marijuana is a powerfull drug, the THC content in many buds today are huge and low levels of CBD and other cannabinnoids. If you smoke a good joint, something high grade you will have the drug active in your body for at least 10 days. The effects of weed with 2% of THC is ridiculous compared to something with 15%. You smoke a joint with 2 % and it´s like you drank few beers, you smoke a sativa strain with 15% and it´s like you took LSD. I think that alcohol effects are completly different than marijuana effects and LSD i think is more similar to high doses of THC but still different. I´m just doing this comparations to give the notion of the difference of weak marijuana to high grade marijuana, If you are used to smoke something with 2%, you gonna go crazy with high grade. If the strain of high grade is Sativa the situation is worse because sativa strains have low CBD and CBD is what counteract the psychotic effects of THC. THC makes you psychotic. CBD combined relaxes you so you don´t feel the psychotic symptoms, you just relax like a golfy thinking everything is ok but it is not. If you have high doses of THC in your body you are tripping. While THC still active in your system you gonna feel the intoxication on your nerves, anxiety, racing thoughts. For example: if you eat all at once a large amount of THC bigger than you would be able to smoke without passing out, you gonna be shaking, paranoid, etc for days and you may feel the mental effects that are caused by the presence and action of THC in the brain for even more time until you body clean up. Eating large amounts can even kill you but if you haven´t died you can be sure that it´s glued in all your fat cells beeing slowly release in your bloodstream, and the brain has a lot of fat cells.

So if you smoke and are feeling mental problems some days after smoking it, problably you smoked high grade and it has something to do with toxins that still glued in your system. People say that these parts that stays stored in fat cells are inactive. BS. They are active and the body breaks it very slowly.

Hey people, I would really appreciate a reply to this as Im going a little bonkers here.

Firstly Im 21 years old and have limited experience with drugs(about ten times or there abouts my whole life) and nothing hard.

recnently I stupidly got really drunk and shared a joint with a couple of people, later that night while possibly under the influence of both marijuana and alcohol, I tried rush or a popper a few times.

the next day I had the usual hangover etc and then still felt kind of weird the day after that. That day my chest felt weird not sore just wierd and I though nothing of it, intergestion or something. Since then that chest feeling has passed but I now feel kind of like a wierd heacache feeling in my head. And it is has now been about six days since I smoked, drank and did poppers. I can still function like normal and if im distracted they feeling doesnt seem as bad. But I cant stop thinking about it and im worried ive done permenant damage and that Ill feel like this forever.

does any one know anything about this? Should I wait ir go to the doctors asap?

You mixed different toxins at the same night, including alcohol that is the worst for the liver. I think that you overloaded your liver. It´s like a hangover of alcohol mixed with marijuana (i don´t know the strain you smoked, the potency), and other things you said,
Everything you put in your body is metabolized by the liver so when the liver is getting rid of toxins you get headaches and other symptoms. Don´t worry. You will be ok. If you are too scared , go to a doctor you see what he have to say cause i´m not a doctor. But probably he gonna say that you will be allright. Stop drinking until the headaches are gone.

You sir are an id**t, please provide the source of your information and one example of a human dying from consumption of marijuana. Does it make you feel smart when you act like you know what you're talking about?

You sir are a complete id**t. The only time I have witnessed anyone "freaking out" from smoking weed has been their first time, and they were drunk. I would like to know where you got all your facts, and what you were smoking when you made this post. I have done a lot of research on the subject of marijuana, and there has only Ben one death documented to my knowledge from marijuana. That was when a man being chased by police tried to eat it before they caught him. He choked on it. Some weed is a better grade than others, like "ditched" vs. "Dank", but to compare weed to LSD is just stupid.

What are you talking about. It is Impossible to take a fatal dose of thc. There have NEVER been any reported cases of ANYONE dieing from smoking or ingesting marijuana. The absolute worst that will happen is you will get tired and got to bed. I swear people need to look into what they are talking about before posting on here.

Guest...you are an id**t, not me. I know much more than you think and much more than you know. If you never saw anybody freaking out smoking weed, sorry but you don´t know what strong weed is. Go to Dam. Use high grade stuff until you get completly paranoid and start feeling sick. An than you need to learn what THC is, how it works in the body. And i used LSD a lot of times and i know what i´m talking about.
You are just one more id**t in this society. There are many people like you, go on smoking your c**p weed...

Another Stoner...

I´m talking about pure THC. Yeah, you can die using pure THC crystals if you eat a lot. But few people in the world use pure THC crystals and smoking will give huge effects in just one toke that will last several hours and will be very different from the effects of marijuana with all other cannabinoids.
I don´t need to look into what i´m talking about here. I know.

I know many more things about this drug and other drugs that people think they know but know nothing. Movies don´t tell you the truth. You believe in movies. I learned in real life, in theory and in practice. I have knowledge and i could share it with the world but, you know, i will keep to myself because the world don´t want to know. And i don´t give a f**k. And if people think i´m saying BS i don´t give a f**k too because i know what i´m talking about.

I already said too much, i´m not going to say more.

Tigerman

id**t. Please disregard this information the poor sap can't even spell correctly. Your "knowledge" isn't worth a broken condom buddy.

:) nice thread

The fact that the threadstarter goes a bit too far in his claims, does not mean that everything that is stated is bull.

You can't deny that the weed has become way stronger over the years, too strong if you ask me. The lack of CBD causing more anxious users is also true, as research shows. I am pretty sure that people, although very very few, died over the years, but probably only due to the anxiety that can follow causing real heart problems in people who are already very prone to it or making people do stuff they normally wouldn't. I highly doubt it can happen directly from intoxication, although anxiety could easily make you feel intoxicated....

"The absolute worst that will happen is you will get tired and got to bed." LOL, I agree you won't die, but just read this forum and educate yourself.

Thank you Meg Adam.

I´m not American. English is not my native language. When people want to insult me on the web they find some word that i wrote wrong just to say that i´m ignorant. I´m brazilian.

Tigerman

Guest ik what your talking about ive been smoking for the past year and a half non stop and it varies a lot sometimes i us as much as 14gs a day then i have days were i us maybe just 1 but what your saying i think is true because ive been getting those exact feelings and its been driving me nuts. Ive been wondering why ive been over thinking and just mentaly ill(but not in a suicide way)i think it does have something to do with the chemicals taking a long time to clear from the body but im not for sure. Could this be?

My friend got too high and had a heart attack. People that are not healthy enough for sex should not smoke weed cuz your heart can shut down if your unhealthy.