I been with my girlfriend for almost 6 months and we are deeply in love. We lost our virginities to each other and can't stand being apart. But she did have another boyfriend when she was about 14 & 15 in which she engaged in oral sex. I can't stop thinking about the images in my mind and it just tears me apart. She said she was young and immature but that doesn't change what she did. She even said she did it in the school bathroom and school bus which I think is impossible and I want to throw up sometimes. No sperm has ever went into her mouth but I still feel her mouth is corroded or something from his penis. she said she wish I was her first everything but what can I do to get past this. I want to stop thinking about it.

I can tell that you care about her so very very much, which is really good, but see she has done nothing wrong while being in a relationship with you. She seems like a keeper for you...don't start to push her away because you cant get over something she is trying to get over herself. You are her boyfriend, meaning you are suppose to be there for her, reguardless of her past. Put it aside, it's not worth messing up your relatonship...yes it's normal to think about it because it is something that dos bother you, but you need to stop, think, and come back to reality again with this and not jepordize anything. Start to do more productive things....these kinds of things take time and patients, but it's up to you to stop the anxiety. That's for your own good.

Goodluck & Godbless:)

Today what we get my friend are USED TOYS of someone else. Nothing more

If you think you can't trust her when you are AWAY. Leave her .

Trust meh Bad Girls want Good Boys just for keeping ( like in museums ) - they always on the other hand have a tendency to do WRONG.

By reading what she did and where all she did - its worst - by age people don't get better ( they get worse ).

Thinking of her doings is a waste of your life. Think of what You are going to do with this relation instead.

You deserve a better girl maybe.

i hate to say this but...some skeletons are better off left in the closet. You can't change the past, but it was really stupid of her to tell you when she could've left it. Why did she have to admit something like that? i also have a boyfriend i'm deeply in love with and lost my virginity to (we lost it to each other) and the most he knows is that it wasn't my first kiss. i could Never tell him i fooled around in the past with a friend with benefits. it isn't that he can't trust my faithfulness, because i'm devoted to him, but he would dwell on it and feel sick over it and more insecure about himself much like you are. I'm sure she loves you, but by letting you know these old, slutty things she did in the past she may have ruined ya'll's relationship for good. Guys in love only want to know they were the Alpha and the Omega, the rest is pain

Dude stop being such a p***y and grow up.
What she's done before you is none of your business. I hope she got smashed all over and got jizz in her mouth in her hair and her face. Grow up baby and get over it. Honestly what's wrong with you?
You can't have any selfconfidence.
As man you should just be happy your shooting your load in her

I don't understand why people get upset about sex? It's the most basic human instinct. It's natural it feels good I don't give a sh*t how many men my girlfriend has slept with in the past. I've had sex with a lot of women I didn't care about them on a emotional level but I liked puttin my seed in them. I'm with someone I care for now she's great to talk too and fun to be with but can't cook. But I can stop being stuck up about sex Christ