i feel as if i have hair in my mouth. i don't actually, but it has felt like this for three days and it is very annoying. what could this be.

what up with this?

dude, i got the same thing. it might be a food allergy but sometimes i have it and sometimes not, i dont get it and im pretty consistent with what i eat

My dad has the same symptom and it is every day and he is miserable and depressed. Has anyone talked to a doctor about the symptom? I really would like to talk to someone else that is going through this to try to get help for my dad.

Anybody find out about this. Got the same thing with a bit of acid in the back of my throat.

Haven't heard anything. Email me if you want to compare symptoms/medications etc. _[removed]_.

Why can't we find the cause of this problem? I have had it for months and it is driving me crazy.

SAME PROBLEM HERE!!!

I think its b/c of animal like a cat allergy!!!

I have the same prob and i was around a cat for a few days and its happened to me b4...I also read about it on yahoo

It is so weird I have the same thing!!! I can’t figure out what it is. It comes and goes, sometimes I feel like I have hair in my mouth, but I don’t, even still I constantly move my tongue in a spitting action (back & forth) scrapping it against my front teeth in an attempt to get the hair, but none is in there. After feeling this way for a couple of days I start to get a swollen tongue, sores on my tongue, & my cheeks (inside) hurt to.

At first, I thought that I developed an allergy to cats & dander, I have had two cats for 4 years now, but then it went away and my mouth got better. Then about a month ago I had it for about a week, the only thing I can think of is the weather change in Philly, IDK. It went away, the hair feeling that is, and my tongue felt better, no pain. Now this week its back again & have I been trying so hard to get "the hair" out my mouth that my whole tongue is swollen again.....urghhh!!!

My doc says its just my regular old seasonal allergies & my rhinitis? but I don’t see why I would have sometimes and not all of the time. I would love to hear if other doctor's have attributed this to something else. I wish doctors would post blogs on sites like this.

Here are my other medical problems & medication....let me know if anyone has the same issues...maybe there is a connection.

Medical Problems

- Medication/dose sleep apnea

- CPAP @ 15, & Provigil 200 mg / 1xday hypothyroid (not working)

- Synthroid 88 mcg/ 1xday depression / Fibromyalgia

- Cymbalta 60 mg / 2xday seasonal/indoor/outdoor allergies & rhinitis

- OTC claritin-D (CVS Brand) and Veramyst Nasal Spray 27.5 mcg spray / 1xday Gingivitis (not treated, no dental coverage)

In the past month I have been taking diet OTC medicines like Xantrax-3 and an ACAI x3 vitamin blend

Let me know if anyone wants to discuss any ideas...maybe we can all come up with a solution.

has anyone found out the answer to this? everyday around 7 oclock i get the feeling that i have hair in my mouth, it's soooo annoying, i don't know why it's there?

You have to find good witch, somebody made this for you.

i have this right now. and i was looking at this article the other day. the cause of this is types of allergies. and if you smoke it comes from that too. but everytime i go to my step bro. house (CATS) i get that and it stays there for while no matter how much you brush your teeth and tounge.

how to prevent this. brush your teeth more often.. more than what you do.
but yes answer is cats other allergies and smoking.

i had the same problem years ago and i went to the doctor and he told me to get some warm water and add some salt and gargle and rinse my mouth with it and it worked he told me it was allergy to animals.

lol yall are paraniod, its all in your head. thats  why theres no solution. .... i get this exact same problem but  im fully aware its a mental thing.