we have been in relationship for past one year.we where happy till i came to know about her past life.she have said me before itself she had a boyfriend who have cheated her.but she never told they had a sex chat ,sending naked pics of her to him ,and they have gone for a movie n ll ..i came to know all this from her personal diary ,that they where together for an year having sex chat in msg, calls n skype..her ex-boyfriend  needs sex alone ,for an year he spoke only about sex how to f**k her n told her to do masterbed n he did so every single day for an year n left her n went,..she came to me saying she loves me ,now we are in good relationship, but i cant forget her past ,it brakes through my head ,i asked about this to her she said yes she did all this, but now she loves me ,n she never wants to miss me so that she dint say this thinks to me..can i trust her ,i m so confused ,should i continue with her or not ? how can i forget her past life ? can any one give me a solution.

I don't think anyone could forget about something like that, but that was her before. She seems to have put her past behind her, and wants you to do the same. I know it'll be hard because I'm still coming to terms with my past a year after finding out about it, but that's a totally different story.

Good luck.

How old are you? That isn't a "past." So what she was in a sexual relationship before you? It means she is a sensual person who likes to have fun in her sex life. You calling it "a past" makes it sound like she was some prostitute or porn star. Listen, the solution is to not let your insecurities ruin a relationship with someone who cares a bout you very much and with whom you may have a great sex life a head as you move on in the relationship. Your worries have everything to do with you. If you are going to make this girl feel bad for something she shouldn't feel bad for, I would thoroughly suggest you be a responsible man and not put all the bad feelings on to her. You had no business reading her diary. She is her own person, and what she has done with her life is her business to share with you when she is ready. She is not yours ,and it sounds like you are comfortable with that.