I know this is ridicules but a am completely filled with stress over my girlfriends old relationship. A little background. We have been dating for 2 years and recently we had played a game with some friends that I was opposed to but was forced into. We would give up details on past relationships and she mentioned that she had slept with a well know baseball player during spring training several years ago. She also implied he was very good. My biggest issue is that I cannot get over it. We have a great relationship but I feel that our sex life has been very mediocre and that has never been a issue in past relationships. For some reason I cannot perform well for her. I never last more than 7 minutes and I think it is because I really care for her and am so turned on. This is something that has bothered me for a while and we have discussed in the past. She says that I am great but I know she is lying. I just know what to do or think. Should we talk about my frustrations about the ex relationship or just keep the conversation to what we can do to help our sex life together? What can we so to fix our sex life?

It's very cliche, but "communication is key." You need to be able to talk to your girlfriend and let her know how you're feeling. If you don't, you may become short and snippy with her and then she may think that there is something wrong with her.

As far as your sex life, do something out of the ordinary. Spice things up a little in the bedroom. Do a little extra foreplay. Do more oral things. You could even buy a sex book or game or maybe some toys and well, you know...

I know it's not a lot of info, but I hope I've helped a little!!

--LinZ

Thanks for the advice. We have tried to spice things up in the past but she always seems awkward about doing so. There is usually a lot of foreplay before hand but she never seems that responsive to either. I don't know I just feel like we are sexually incompatible.

You must discuss your feelings with her. EEEKKK...what a stupid game that was to play. A game is a game i know, but there are some things that we really don't need to know. If it bothered you that much, your feeling insecure for sure. She must have thought that it was harmless and that you weren't going to have a problem with it. But you do, that it why you need to tell her how you feel. Are you acting any different since "the game" was played?
My daughter has a problem close to yours. Her hubby made the mistake of telling her about his past lovers, well, she insisted on knowing, now he is paying the price. All they do is bicker and i don't see this marraige lasting much longer. That is why you need to make the decision to either bring it out and discuss it and resolve it with her or forever hold your peace and try to fix it on your own, within yourself. As far as the 7 minute thing, that can be fixed. If she tells you that you are great, BELIEVE her, you think she is lying because you are insecure. Maybe you are great, you two are still together aren't you? You need to make the decision.