okay me and my girlfriend are both fifteen we've been together for two years now on my fourteenth birthday we had sex(my idea) since then we've been having sex regularly but she said that that's what she wanted.
i cheated on my girlfriend 2 weeks ago and i told her straight away and she said 'how could you do that too me?! and then she said im pregnant!' i thought she was just saying it to stop me from leaving her for the other girl(i wasn't going to anyway) or something.
But she did a 'clear blue' pregnancy test at my house whilst i was there and it came out as 'pregnant 3+' she started crying and saying 'this is all your f******* fault' i managed to get her to calm down and then we spoke about it i asked her how it was my fault and she said 'because i made her have sex with me' i didn't make her do anything! i just bought up the idea of 'birthday sex' and she said 'yeh why not' then it just happened and has been happening for the past year...
she never complained or told me she didnt want to have sex with me but now shes pregnant shes saying that its my fault i just dont see how it is?! :s
-

anyway i dont know what to do, im trying to act like a 'man' and reassure her that everything will be okay but i dont really know that it will be! 
im not to sure how i feel, i do love her and whatever she chooses to do ill be with her all the way.
i told my mum straight away and she told me to 'fix the situation' i also told her not to tell anyone and she agreed not to.
my girlfriend feels like she cant tell her parents, there Jehovah witness's and they dont believe in sex before marriage.. my girlfriend isnt a Jehovah witness but they still treat her like one:/
i understand that there are a lot of choices we have to make, but come on im a guy i don't know anything about babies or pregnancy or the choices we can make! 
shes already said she doesn't agree on abortion which is kind of telling me that she wants too keep the baby?...
but yeh im not to sure on what to do&how i can help her!

shay, if you did/do love your girlfriend then why cheat on her?..
and as for your age:/ at fourteen years of age you shouldn't of been thinking about 'birthday sex' you should of been thinking about what flavor birthday cake you was gonna get!.
anyway your girlfriend can't just blame you for getting her pregnant its also her own fault if she agreed to have sex with you, after the first time she didn't have to carry on having sex with you she could of easily said no, but then i can see where shes coming from at the age of fifteen no girl wants to find out there pregnant, her first reaction would be to blame you if you hadn't of asked for 'birthday sex' then she probably wouldn't of had sex with you that day and it probably wouldn't of carried on for the past year but anyway it takes two to tango.
if your saying she was fine with having sex with you and never said she didn't want to then your not just to blame and she needs to realise its just as much her fault then yours.
and so what is she 3 weeks pregnant now or more? and how long did she know she was pregnant before she told you?...
-
i rate you for saying you'll be with her for whatever she chooses because most boys your age would just run a mile and leave the girl...
as for her parents if shes saying she doesn't want to have an abortion then she will have too tell them shes pregnant how does she expect to stay pregnant and bring a child into the world without them knowing? she doesn't have to tell them at what age she had sex or anything she could even say that the time she got pregnant was her first time having sex maybe then they wont be as mad/disappointed when she tells them.
There is always the option of her going through with the pregnancy but then giving the child up for adoption at birth or even keeping the baby, but you'll both have to think hard about what choice to make.

a baby isn't a toy, it cant be past around it needs a stable mother and a stable father to bring it up so it can have the best possible life you've just got to think if you can give it that, im guessing your both still at school? if so how do you expect to get money for the child(it isn't cheap/easy having a baby.... trust me) how to you expect to get a good education if your life's focused on your child.
im 19 and i myself have a 1 year old son it wasn't easy and it still isn't moneys tight at the moment but i would never change my son for the world, having a child changes your life! sometimes for the bad but mostly for the good.
-
and i didn't know anything about pregnancy or babies either well not much anyway... its something you naturally pick up once the child's born.
hope this has helped:) you just need to think about your options properly!

I wish I was u,my family is extremly supportive so I really f*****g wish I was u man

god i know this is nine months too late, but i'm hoping she had the baby. her parents would have been disappointed knowing that their little girl (15 years old) is pregnant and won't be emotionally or mentally prepared for this but they'll help her through this. It's its one thing i know is how caring Jehovah's Witnesses parents are. Sir, pretending to be a man will in no way help you. And at the end of the day you're just as ill prepared as she is. Word of advice, no matter what you do DON'T EVER TRY GETTING LAID BY USING BIRTHDAY SEX. MASTURBATE ALL YOU WANT DON'T GO f*****g GIRLS ALL OVER CAUSE PERSONALLY I THINK YOU'RE WORTHLESS. BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE THE ASS WHO CHEATED?