i cut. im abused physically emotionally. my father abuses me, my mother has never said she loves me when ever she come it i should of abortioned you. your a mistake i hate you ect.... then i had an abusive ex.... and this is just the beginning of my issues. cuttingis an addiction i cant get over...
i have friends (i only have about one friend i can trust the others have betrayed me) help me.
he does a good job and can talk me out of stuff sometimes but im afraid one day i'll be pushed so far......

How old are you? Cutting is your out-let to deal with your problems, and you need to find a new one. My mothers an as****e, so i know slightly how you feel but you can't hurt yourself as well as take the abuse. You need to get out. Is there any family you can go to...tell?

hey, i had the same sort of problem / problems, and i even cut for a little bit too. what i did, was got a new dog and slowly tried to stop. IF you get the desire to cut, take a warm shower and just relax, it really helps. good luck, hope you get over it.

You need to find another way to reals stress out of your body. I don't think that cutting is good option. worriedteen123help has done a really good thing. She got herself a pet and she is focusing her energy to another way. Also as she has mentioned a good shower can relax one and get his head in one place. You need to stop cutting yourself.

Cutting is an outlet for helping yourself feel better. It's a way for you to concentrate on something that you have control over to help yourself feel some relief from what's going on in your life. Unfortunately, it's dangerous and you can hurt yourself, which is something you already know. I think that a good idea would be to talk to a counselor at your school if you can. Especially about the abuse if you can. It's not an acceptable way to treat you. If that's not an option, try to talk to someone about helping you stop cutting as soon as you can. I know it's going to be difficult, but you can do it.