hi these are not every where but they have appeared last year they look like a half moon shape like someone brused me with there pinky finger nail looks like someone just shoved there nail there for a bit then brused its not lumpy underneaith but i do have some on my right thy and one on my hip they aree not strech marks but spider vains run in family they are purple half moon shape can some one tell me what this is

Health Advisor
As you said there are spider veins running in your family, I would say a few words about them and you might compare these to what you have on your skin, as I haven’t understood the best what exactly these appearances look like.
Spider veins are small blood vessels that appear red or blue in the skin. They are the most likely to occur on legs, but could also appear on the face and other parts of the body. These blood vessels seem like short unconnected lines, and reminds of a pider web. The larger dilated blood vessels are called varicole veins and are raised above the skin.
Spider veins usually do not need medical treatment. But varicose veins usually enlarge and worsen over time. Severe varicose veins can cause health problems including severe venous insuffiiciency, sores or skin ulcer, irritation, swelling and rashes of the legs.
As what you have is red in color, I could make a comparison with spider veins, but lets not diagnose it but leave it for a proffesional opinion. I think you should see your doc about this.

Hello, I also have on my upper thigh little red half moon marks, as if someone dug their nail into my leg...

WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?

oh my. i finally found someone who has them too D:. i had one on my rib area for as long as i can remember, and now another one appeared near it at the area bteween my rib and my stomach. i have no idea what is it mannnn.. mine are inverted cresent shaped ones though.

I have a bite on my left ankle. It is half moon shape, inchy, red and swollen. I have had a week slready.

What is it?

Me too! What can they be?