For the past few months my bf and i have been put off of sex because he is always sick straight after. Its not always the case of him doing all the work either.
Everytime we think well maby it will be different this time, its the same and its quite violent too so he just up and runs and i feel like its the way i look that does it. But he cant see me in the dark and he says there nothing wrong with me anyway so i dont know what to do anymore. We have tried to do some playful things before sex and that didnt help either. Its just really annoying because when we want to do it more than once well we have to wait untill he feels less sick. Sometimes we dont do it at all and its really getting me down. You would have thought after 4 years for being together we would have the best sex life, well we dont and it needs to be sorted. Anyone got any advise? ?

could it bre a psychalogical thing? does having sex cause him to have some type of a guilty or bad feeling? are you guys married does he still live with his parents or do you live with your parents?

no he doesn't feel bad or guilty, its like he takes a deep breath and then he feels sick. we have been together for four years in our own house and we arnt married but he doesnt want to get married. its really strange hes never been like this. even if we do different things hes still sick i dont understand it.

Thanx for replying x

how long has this been going on for? does he eat before having sex. it the sex normally vigorous? also does he masturbate? if so does he get sick when he masturbates. finally have you ever had sex and then not finished (not ejaculated) does this make a difference with him getting sick.

thanks

Its been going on for about 8 months now. He eats but not right before sex and not straight after, theres at least an hour or more between the two.
most of the time it is extreme yes but we do have some passionate sex, and sometimes it is unfinished but not very often and If we dont finish sex then hes fine.

To be honest i havent got a clue if he masturbates, as far as i know he doesnt.

Do you think that maby because he doesnt masturbate he is that built up inside and it gets him that excited that it makes him sick?

Thank you
x

well, im not sure if it has to do with not masturbating. (i would say no as i dont hardly ever masturbate and the few times i do i never get sick.

i would either ask if he masturbates and if he does ask if he gets sick after he ejaculates or not. it may be more comfortable for both you and him if he just either gets on your account and can read and respond to questions himself or if he makes an account and does questions that way.

i do think that this issue may stem from ejaculating but its just wierd that it only happened in the last 8 months. how old is he?

He`s 24 but to be honest he doesn`t even know that iv put this on here, i know its wrong of me but he wouldnt approve of it!
I just want to know what it could be.
He doesn`t masturbate but the other day i did him a little favour and he wasn`t sick. It`s just when we have intercourse.
However, a couple of days ago he`s started coughing for no reason. It`s like not even a cough, like hes fakeing it, but he`s not, thats how he coughs after sex but worse and then eventually hes sick.
He smokes as well which doesnt help.
oh its so aggrivating, he gets annoyed too when we are limmited to one lot of fun.
Maby because he has been sick before its stuck in his mind and now its just an automatic reaction that he lets happen.
i dont know. You men, can`t live with em and you cant live without em, (well so they say)

haha well ya know thats the same thing us guys say about women lol XD XD XD XD

it could be a psychological thing but its hard to say.... he wasnt sick when he ejaculated by you giving him a hand job? what about oral (or don't you like to do that?) you also said that he doesnt get sick if he doesnt ejaculate right?

that is odd.

Have a look here to compare his symptoms :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postorgasmic_illness_syndrome

Thanx, it has explained alot and i think it may be something along those lines. thanx to both of you for taking the time to try and find out what is making him sick.

Have good 2010 both of ya x

Nice job B_Jim,

also you are welcome Browsersglass you have a great year to and let us know if you have any more qestions or concerns.

my boyfriend has the same problem....but wow didnt think it could go to this, he said the me last night that he use to love ejaculating now he's having chest pains & sickness, it's hard for me to understand why, we have been together for over 3 years now, & we have a beautiful son together, & i thought it was me to, because i use to be a small girl, & i have weight on now buecause i recently had a baby, but even when i was pregnant we would still have sex because the doctor said it was healthy to have sex during your pregnancy, but he wasnt having these pains until after i had my son....I'm looking for answers too.....

My fiance and I have been together for almost 5 years now. A year after we started dating he started getting sick after sex and would burp a lot and get bad gas, which was very weird. It got to the point where he never wanted to have sex and I had just had our son and thought it was because I'd gained 20 lbs. We split up once over it, and when we got back together he made a real effort for awhile but you could tell it was forced. I believe he loves me but something really was wrong with him. He was so embarrassed and he didn't want to go to the Dr. about it. Finally it got so bad he couldn't ignore it and went to the Dr. He was diagnosed with early stage throat Cancer *Barrett's Esophagus*. He is on medication now, and things haven't improved much at all. I'm more like his nurse than his girlfriend. He can't stand any pressure on his stomach so sex is out of the question most of the time. I try to do other things ("alternative sex") but it gets old and is unsatisfying. I'm pretty depressed about it, and he is struggling with guilt and depression as well. I have had to face the reality, we probably will never be like we were at the beginning. Things have changed. It is a sad way to live, but if you truly love someone you can't just leave them when they get sick. We are not married but in my heart it is still for better or for worse. The little I can do is comfort him emotionally, and he can rest easy knowing I'll be right here for him no matter what happens. People tell me I shouldn't have to live like this, that I could at least get what I need elsewhere ect ect. But he shouldn't have to live like this either. It isn't fair for anyone involved, the partner, the children, the extended family. Leaving or cheating is just going to hurt my own heart more than anything, and he didn't do anything to deserve it. I just want to offer words of encouragement to others in this situation because there are still things that make the relationship worthwhile. You just have to be willing to try. I mess up all the time. I get angry because I'm lonely and scared and I make him feel bad sometimes. I shouldn't, but I'm not perfect. He forgives me, and we move on together. For the people who are ill, please try to make an effort to give your partner some much needed and deserved attention. There are so many little ways to show affection. Best wishes and prayers to everyone going through this kind of thing, & God bless.

Ummm.. Not to be rude be I've never heard of something like this happening .. Honestly I would get checked if I were you... because it sounds like something's wrong with your p***y .. Do you bath regularily

I've had this happen several times. I noticed that it happened when I would be traveling away from my wife, and abstaining until I returned. The pain and upset stomach was similar to being blue-balled. After abstaining for length of time, and then having intercourse and releasing caused my stomach to drop almost like the feeling of a roller coaster. Some people can handle it, but others experience motion sickness. I also found that if we increased our sexual activity to daily or every other day there was less build up, and the stomach nausea went away. I hope this helps.