On October 14th I had unprotected sex and my bf didn't pull out he stopped and afterwards he ejaculated in tissue and said he didn't let it out inside me. I took the pill 2 hours later and 5 days later my period came on October 18th and finished on 22nd. My period was due on November 23rdish but it didn't not come and it's still not here. I took a test this Monday 2nd Dec and it was negative. I have read on here so many people had their second period late because of the pill. What's happening with my body :-( why is it taking so long. I know I'm not preggers. I'm stressing a lot. What do you all think? Please help.

Also I didn't have sex since my last period.

I took the morning after pill

Just relax and chill...dont think abt it anymore, whatever it is u will get to know later....and be careful nxt time when u are doing with yur bf and take proper protections....take care and dont worry :P