a very simple question why people cheat in a realtionship???if they not happy why they just cnt leave?? why they first come in touch with the person to whom later on they cheat?? how could love be changed???:'(

Some people, sadly, cheat because they are just unfaithful. They do not consider faithfulness important. Others find temptation to hard to resist.

"if they not happy why they just cnt leave?" Because of the emotional attachment. If there has been sexual intercourse, an unbreakable bond has been created which is hard to overcome.

"why they first come in touch with the person to whom later on they cheat?" Not sure exactly what you mean, but some people just want a relationship or just a sex outlet.

"how could love be changed?" Please explain what you mean by that.

I think you have something particular in mind, so please give some more details. It sounds as though you have had some sad experience(s). If you want to talk about it, please feel free.

how could love be changed means that if a person says he or she loves sm1 than why and how they can love sm1 else....me in a big confusion dear neither my partner wants intimation nor he says something he simply just dnt reacting

how i will give u personal details me unable to send you request too

It depends what they mean by love. I love my wife. I also love my children and my brothers. I love the people in my church. But the love for my wife is so different from the love I have for others. Also it is easy to say 'I love you'. Love is a decision, not just a feeling. You can have romantic feelings towards more than one person, but those feelings have to be controlled so that you are faithful to the one person to whom you have declared your love. Sometimes love is declared just to get a physical relationship.
What intimation do you mean? Can you describe in more detail?

I have responded to your pm

my rltn thre is less vry sex even he even frced fr anythg nor i.i tell u in mesages...

I will read your message. I am not sure I completely understood what you meant here.
Take care