Hello, I am 17 years old girl who, and I have a question. I mean first I should explain the situation. I have a boyfriend who has cheated on me. Will I ever be able to trust him again? I am not really sure what to do now because I am pretty mad. I still have feelings for him but I think that I should dump him. What do you think?

I say: "You go girl". I mean, in my opinion you should dump him. Because there is no reason for you to stay in a relationship like that. Trust me on this. You will find hundreds of guys better than him. Cheating has always been the worst habit. And almost every person has to go through what you are going through now. Don't be so sad and don't show him that you care too much, don't give him that satisfaction. I wish you more luck in your next relationship.

I met my husband when I was 18, and before we got married, I found out he had I am now 35, and he has cheated on my several times. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have married him, but we have a beautiful family. I just still can't trust him, but I love him, so can't leave him. It's a heavy burden to bear....

Hi there, I would suggest to leave him, however this will depend on how long you have been with me and how much you have invested in your relationship with him. If you love him and have invested a lot of time into this relationship and if he feels the same way, then forgive me. I would suggest also, to forgive him anyway, this rids you from any anger towards him. Yes, he made a mistake, however if you just began to date him, then I would say, tell him goodbye now. Men cheat for different reason's than woman. Usually a man wil cheat if he is tempted by s.. and is being seduced. However woman will cheat for emotional reasons and because they feel attached to someone. I hope this advice helps.