My husand aand I have a roller coaster marriage. We have been married for 5 years together for 7. We have a 5 year old daughter and 2 from my previous marriage. He is in law enforcement. He claims he loves me but he isn't who I met. Today we had a major argument and he confessed (while arguing) that he no longer loves me. He said that I killed the love with all our arguing. He sais he wanted a divorce yet at the end of the argument he tells me "Please let's make this work". He also said that the only reason why he has never cheated is because he respects our marriage (he never mentioned love). This enfuriated me. A while ago he called and said that he does love me but is tired of the way we live. He has lied in the past but swears that he has changed and I can prove everything he says. SO then I tell him that I am not willing to try, that I will only make this work for the girls becuase I don't love him anymore (I lied).  I just want him to feel what I felt. I have smothered him, accused him of cheating (no proof) and question everything he does. But how can I actually trust someone that has lied for a long time. Because of him I feel insecure, belittled and worthless. He has been physically and emotionally abusive. I want him to feel all the pain that he has caused me. I told him that if he wants my love then its his turn to gain it back because at this moment I don't feel anything for him. Did I do wrong? Why does he say all these things then doesn't leave? I feel that I hate him but I can't focus without him. Please help!!

You are a Very Strong women I Can Tell You That But Listen To This True Feelings Come out when a person mind isn't in the right state when a person is mad they cannot lie because the simply don't have the power to overcome their anger and say what they want instead of what they mean . Your Husband From what I've Read Does not Love You anymore but actually does care. He probably won't leave Because he has no where else to go or because he's afraid you won't allow him to see the girls. you were not wrong because ALL Women at some point in time feel their man is cheating . You felt that Because of the lack of love you felt . I See You Love This man But You must Love enough To Let Go & God wouldn't put you through anything you couldnt handle . Trust me ! sit down talk and have a civil conversation & you might just have to let go