Hi everybody,

I don't know who else to talk to. I know how these people are. I knew that I will have problems with her since the day I found out that she is bipolar. She didn't tell me this, her best friend did. I did a little research on the internet back then and I found out a lot about bipolar people. I always thought that she was just going to leave me one day, but I never really thought that she will cheat on me, ever. Now I am terribly hurt, I feel like my heart is gone forever.

Hi guest. It is really hard situation in any case. It is very hard to date bipolar person and it must be very hard when you find out something like that, that this one person that you love is cheating on you.

I am not justifying her, but you should know that cheating is one of the most common things that bipolar person actually do. This is one of the most common bipolar symptoms.

I know one guy who was in the same situation as you are at the moment. He tried to let this go, but he just couldn't - this destroyed his relationship, his emotions and love for her. 

Don't complain about this now, Guest, you knew what you were getting into. You said it yourself that you did a bit of a research about bipolar people so there is no way that you didn't read about them being very prone to cheating. Like, it is most likely to happen with bipolar people.

So what now? Just stop playing the victim and move forward. She is just one girl, there are plenty of others out there which are, by the way, normal, and you probably won't have these kind of problems with someone else, don't lose your faith in love, the right one will come.

I know you are right, I know that I knew what I was going into but I really liked this girl, you know. Aside from her being bipolar, if you really like or even love someone and they cheat on you, wouldn't you be hurt? Maybe it was a mistake sharing it like this, nobody can help you if you are feeling pain because of something like this, but I felt the need to do it, you know, I can't stand not talking about this to anyone. I just want someone to be here for me now, so I can forget about her I guess.

Hey. You are right, I totally do know what I was getting into when I started relationship with this person in the first place. But that is not fair that you are telling me. I am not playing victim, I am just sad because I really love this girl and she means a lot to me, even if I am sure that she is not into me at all. At least, not anymore. It is really easy for you to tell that there are so many different girls out there, who want to be loved and I probably can give them all that they deserve, but I just can't. I don't know how to cope with my problem and I really would appreciate a little gentle words and help. Anyway, thank you for telling me all those things.

Man up. Don't you have a friend or someone in your family who can give you comfort? Someone to hug you and say that everything is going to be okay? Nobody on the internet can ever make up to that. 

I honestly hope that at least this is going to be a lesson to you and that you are going to stay away from bipolar people. They are not good for anyone, and they are not even good for themselves. And you know how they say, if you are not good enough for yourself, you are not going to be good enough for anyone else.

Hey, hey there Guest! I can see that you think that some members in here are attacking you for this situation. Well, that is not true. Man, you really need to cheer up and move on! That is the only way. I really don't know why do you believe that we can change something?

What if I tell you that she will be much better person and that you need to forgive her, will you be much better or what? No, that is not true.

It is really boring to tell that there is some true love out there for you, but I believe in this.

Move on and open your eyes. You will find your luck. 

So your girlfriend has a mental issue and you know it. And she is cheating on you. And you know this as well. Dump her! You deserve to find a better one, and you know it. I know that everyone told you this, I am sure but that is totally true. You are aware that whatever you do, she will cheat on you. And please, tell me how can you be with someone who is cheating on you? How you can even say that you love her when you know that she doesn't care about you? Don't play victim, because you are not the victim. Remember this. Move on, make some changes in your life and it is time to say this girl that it is over between you two. It is going to be hard, I understand but after a while you will be ok.

I understand that you love her or at least you believe that you love her, but you need to think about yourself a little bit. You should stop destroying yourself for someone who doesn't appreciate you. I understand that is hard to understand that person who you love doesn't care about you but that is just the way it is. She doesn't love you, and yes she is sick, so she needs help. But you can't help her at all. 

You really should move on with your life and end up this relationship. It is hard, but this is the only way.