Please let me know as soon as possible that will I have any problem in conceiving a baby if I habe thyroid

I'm sorry, I'm not certain what your question or concern is. Is something wrong with your Thyroid?

Hi i wondered this myself having thyroid problems does this effect the body in conceiving as it is to do with the level of hormones??

Thyroid problems effects EVERYTHING to do with your body. From the pulse of your heart, to menses, to how your body keeps your skin refreshed. Depending upon the thyroid condition can make it more difficult to get pregnant.

I.E. hyperthyroid often has weight loss and lack of periods where as hypothyroid has weight loss and lack of periods.

Also, when dealing with a thyroid situation it is best to have it under control at least a year before getting pregnant. This is because during pregnancy the thyroid has a harder time controlling its own levels. If thyroid levels get unbalanced from the normal they should be it can effect the baby by not only miscarriage and death but also it can effect their IQ's and reflexes.

Thank you, I thought it might do but just was not sure, i have had this for nearly 4 years now, i have the the thyroid prob where i lose weight but i must say it has never lacked me of my monthly periods unfortunately they have always been every month but just very heavier. I do have this under control as it is monitored regularly due to other medication that i have to take due to arthritis. :-D