I'm 22yr's,last year i got a abortion due to hypothyroidism,but now i'm in range,the thing is that my periods somethimes comes on time and sometime not,i seek to a doctor for my irregular periods but she said it is irregular because of thyroid,i'm on thyroxine ...but still i'm suffering same problem,my last period was in may29 till 2june,after this i had a intercourse,since may i didn't have my periods,i have done my pregnancy test through strip but it was negative,but since 12 days i'm feeling morning sickness,itching in virginia and nousia...i'm also having discharge and have adour smell,i'm seeking for my answers but still i didn't get any responce from u people
please help me and tell me that am i pregnant or not...will thyroid effect my pregnancy???i'm trying to get pregnant???
confused cuty

maybe i can help ...? it sounds like you are having irregular periods, however it is possible to get pregnant. I would suggest getting a blood test to check hCG levels to see if you are pregnant.
I am also hypothyroid and have only been on synthroid for about 4 weeks, only 25mcg. I hadnt gotten my period since going off of the pill in March. I took a preg test last Wednesday and it was positive and they did a blood test to confirm that. As of right now i believe i am about 5 weeks pregnant and hope that the dosage of synthroid is enough so that i dont miscarry. I would continue trying and keep in close touch with your ob and endo. good luck

hi, even i have a same problem, i am getting irregular periods, and even i am trying to get pregnant and even i have thyroid..........., one of my friend said, for some people thyroid tablet will affect our egg....

hai i am also suffering from thyroid can i be a preganant.but i am suffering from hyperthyroid

I am 24 yr old and I am not married.. I have thyroid from past 2 years.. I am taking thyrofit 50mg as  of now.. Want to know if this will have any effect after my marriage. Will it be very difficult for me in getting pregnant?? My periods are regular.. Please some one advice how to reduce thyroid to some extent..