My b/f and I usually use the withdrawal method when we have sex. Although I am aware we are taking a chance, last month he did not pull out when he came 2 different times. I am worried b/c my body has a 28 day cycle and I am never late, I am 25 and to date I have always been on time..maybe one or two day difference between months. I calculated my ovulation time and it fell within the days we were not cautious. It has been two and a half weeks since I should have had my period. I took 2 pregnancy tests and both came back negative, but I am unsure if the timing was too early and I drank a lot of water the day prior, which I have read could cause a false negative due to the urine being dilluted. I don't feel myself, I am extremely bloated, tired, have a white discharge, and constantly feel as if I am getting my period..but it doesn't end up coming. I have not experienced any nausea, aside from the uneasy feeling from the bloating, but I do have an odd taste in my mouth constantly. PLEASE offer some advice as to whether two negative hpt's could be wrong.

OUR CYCLES change each month, which is why rhythm method is not the best idea...

If you are already late, a urine pregancy test should be accurate by now. If you have other concerns, a blood pregnancy test may be in order.

The pull out method is not the best method as you know, and you could be pregnant, so definately seek out a blood pregnancy test to be sure.