hello everyone last week the doctor say i have a herpes i cant believe it bcuz im cleaning all the time in my vagina before and after we having sex to my partner,i just dont know were i get that virus,after that i go to the doctor again check up...she using the chlamydia test and the resut is negative,u think herpes still effected to my urine and blood?im so worried cuz i have plan to apply a job in the other country what i need to do,i think this is the end of my life...please somebody help...

Hi there, you can get herpes from your partner, so understand that it has nothing to do with cleanliness. You really have to be vigilant about it--even your partner can give it to you without wearing a condom. For that disease, though, all you have to do is take a medication to prevent breakouts. Have you talked to your doctor about it?

yeah it dnt got nothin to do bout cleaniless kuz i jus got diagnosed with genital herpes yesterday an it only takes one time to get it i have sores down there an they leak an r very painful an idk wat ima do but it aint the end of the world so good luck