If i was diagnosed with clamydia and i sent my partner for the test etc, (he is the only one i have been with) he went for the test and told me that it is still dormant and that they are treating him with anti-biotics just in case.  Is he lying to me, has he got clamydia or not.  Did he even go for the test in the first place or not.  Need some answers please as it could mean the end of the relationship based on lies.

My daughter just went thru the same thing with her fiance's daughter who is 15. She contracted clamydia from her boyfriend. If your boyfriend is the only sexual partner that you have ever had then you need to look at him. A women just doesn't get that std from the air, it is transmitted thru sexual intercourse. In order for you to get it, you had to have got it from someone. Hmmmmm.....!

I've never heard of any medical professional saying that Chlamydia is "dormant."  Herpes can be dormant because it is a virus and remains in the body.  Chlamydia is a bacteria.  You either have it or your don't.

Sorry, I don't believe your boyfriend.

We don't hand out antibiotics nowadays either.  If he is on an antibiotic then he is being treated for something (Chlamydia).  I'd ask to see the bottle.

Like BBfeet says, you don't contract this thru the air.