I am a 29 year old woman and three weeks ago I had a stomach virus for two days and once it went away I've had tons of stomach problems. I would get this nauseaous feeling and my stomach was bloating and felt full I also had my period at the same time. I started to have to urinate all the time and would have back pain.There was two days I thought it was better but it got but got bad again. I have this fluttering nervous feeling in stomach first I started in middle of stomach then went to pelvic area it comes and goes. I also have bad anxiety so i don't if that's part of it I do have acid reflux which I take Prilosec for. I still have to pee a lot not as much as before and when I wake up I feel line Ivd been holding it in. I get stomach cramps and back pain and pain near both ovaries but it comes and goes some of this I don't feel for long time. I looked it up and worry I have ovarian cancer I've been a hypochondriac and several times thought I had that and I have had a pelvic and abdominal ultrasound in  2014 which was clear. I went to dr Thursday and he checked my stomach only not pelvis and I asked him if I had ovarian cancer and he laughed and said no and wouldn't send me for a ultrasound said its my anxiety and mixture of stomach virus period and anxiety. I'm still dealing with fluttering feeling and I don't know what to do I'm so scared I'm dying. I also sometime in position like sitting back have a hard time taking a deep breath I hope that my anxiety and not cancer spreading. Does this sound like anything bad

according to your doctor you are fine .sometimes stress and anxiety can get the best of you and your mind can play trick on you so try and relax .do you exercise maybe that can help .also you might want to checked out for std because of the frequent urination and also diabetes

Thanks for your reply I def don't have stds I've never had sex and I've been given lots of tests for diabetes don't have that. I'm trying to trust doctor but problem is not going away I wanted the ultrasound so I know for sure its nothing but he refused I'm just scared still that I have a tumor I don't know

wow youve never had sex? not that its a bad thing ithink its a good thing i praise you for that . i read some post where 13 and 14 year old girls are having sex i think that is ridiculous but in realation to your problem i think it has to do with anxiety .do you work out? i think that that will help i also have some stomach problems like bloating and other realated problems ever since i started working out it seems to give me some relieve .i think that if you had a tumor you would be in alot of pain.are you in alot of pain?

Thank you. I don't work out I try but just never have time.I have little pain but it comes and goes feels like gas pains on both sides of hips. When I wake up at night I feel like I've been holding in urine my back and pelvic area hurt. The fluttering feeling in pelvic areas don't hurt its just weird and scares me

hey hypogirl i think that you need to relax a little more you are being to hard on yourself.you need to be more positive about yourself remeber it all starts in your mind if you feel good in your mind your body will follow .have you ever read the book[ im ok your ok] if you havent i suggest you do .let me ask this how is your self esteem?

My self esteem has always been bad. I had hard time growing up with bullying and never having friends or a boyfriend. I have social anxiety too which is why it's hard to have a life

i can show some tips on how to improve your self esteem .but you have to work hard at it are you willing to do that ? but let me ask you this. why do you think you were being bullied when you were growing up?another question why do you think you didnt have friends or boyfriends while growing up?be truthful

I don't know why I was bullied there was no reason I was quiet that's it. I got a little chubby but even when I lost weight and looked good t was same thing. I never had friends because I wasn't like other girls I didn't act fake or try to be like everyone else. I had no boyfriend because I guys I liked were jerks had bad taste and I got scared if someone did like me and missed out.

do you have a boy friend now ?what do you mean got scared if someone liked you ?did you have a trouble past as a child?

No I don't I hardly ever leave house because of my social anxiety it's been this way few years now it's really bad. I got scared I wasn't use to someone being interested in me so I didn't act on it and then never seen the guys again this happened a lot.

why do you call yourself hypogirl is there a reason for that ?and when you say social anxiety i guess you mean your afriad to be around people .are you afriad of rejection are you afriad that people are not going to accept you for who you are ?you are young and you deserve to enjoy your live the way you want .it doesnt matter what anybody says or thinks about you .it seems to me that you are insecured about yourself and you do lack self esteem .you are a unique person god only made one of you .and we only have one life we need to live it to the fullest .you dont want to look back at your life and say shouldve wouldve but didnt.

I'm a hypochondriac well that's what my dr says. I'm a very sad person I always been made to feel not good enough I always thought there was something wrong with the way i am. All I ever wanted was a boyfriend but it hasn't happened. I've never had friends either. I never got to enjoy teen life or my twenties I feel it's unfair I watch people live the life I want especially people who are responsible for ruining my self esteem it's not right. It's why I'm even sadder if I'm dying of ovarian cancer like I fear to die of one of my worst fears without living it's the saddest feeling. I've been peeing so much today I feel bloated and pelvis hurts I'm worried I have a tumor pressing on bladder.

hmm it makes sense now its all in your imagination. who is responsible for ruining your self esteem? were you abuse as a child in anyway .are you on any medication for your hypo? do you have any question you would like to ask me anything thats on your mind about me?