Hi I'm Barb,
I am a 27 year old, female, I have had the gastric bypass done over 3 1/2 yrs ago, gallbladder removed 2 years ago. Recently I have been having horrible abdominal issues. To go into greater details. I bloat to the point every muscle/bone from my hips up to my shoulders hurt. I have a slight pinching pain in my lower left abdomen. My stomach bloats to the point I feel pain in the incision scar.. My stomach starts to burn like I have just tried to drink alcohol (which i have only done once since the surgery and never will again because of that bad experience). Then I start gagging on this thick clear I want to describe it as the consistency of the uncooked egg white. That thick and sticky. then I end up throwing up. I have not been able to eat things that I once could since the surgery. Everything from milk products (I drink soy milk but eat cheese), to meats, to over cooked wheat noodles/rice (I over cook it like my dietitian suggested I do), to even fruits and veggies makes me vomit. I have however been able to hold down bread.. which is not a ideal food staple for a GB patient. If I don't eat my stomach starts to burn.. more so than just normal hunger pains. Everything from water to juice makes it hurt. I don't have diarrhea, my bowel movements are normal for me. I do however have a horrible horrible case of foul smelling gas. No fever.

I am not sure if this could be something else causing problems or should I see a doctor on this. I do know by my age all my sisters had to have their appendix and gallbladders out.

I think you should see a doctor on this. GB surgery can cause chronic complications many years later. This is something that you need to rule out first.