My stomach isnt exactly flat, I mean there's a little bump there, and my hips are wideish. But I'm an Asian, Vietnamese that is, and someone told me having a big lower body was natural for my culter. I have a bit of thigh fat and now I'm not even sure if I'm fit or not. Not to be racist but American and Spanish people, like white and mexican....tell me I'm fit and I look good, but Vietnamese people tell me I'm fat. And that I should lose more weight. I do go to a gym every night tho. Im just not sure, I feel insecure and the Vietnamese people always compare me to their skinny thin daughters and I feel like I'm just the fattest of the bunch. Plus they're like taller than me but still, even my mom calls me fat. So am I just fat to vietnamese people because they are ussually smaller? It's not like I'm not trying, being called fat by your own parents everyday doesn't really help raise your self esteem. they want me to be perfect like every other daughter out there but I guess I'm just not fit for it?

Sweetie, you are NOT fat!!!!! I am 13 too and 5'2 and I weigh 164 so no your not fat!!! You are really healthy and that's all that matters.

You don't need to worry about your weight since it's completeley normal at your age. The best thing that you can do is to avoid your bad habits in order to stay healthy. You need to adopt a healthier way of life. That means you need to establish a good eating habit and exercise routine.