Hi I am 23 and am scared to death i have ovarian cancer. for about a year now i have had lower pelvic pain..kind of just like a dull aching pain or sometimes it feels like a pinching feeling. It will come on for a few days and then fade off for a couple weeks or so. Sometimes I also feel a little nauseous. The pain is usualy only on my right side and travels down to the right side of my leg. Lately, I have been making bowel movements more frequently and find myself passing gas throughout the day, which never happened before. I am also constantly burping! I have looked up these symptoms and it all points to ovarian cancer and I am so incredibly scared. I know I should go to a doctor but im so scared to do that. does this sound like ovarian cancer to anyone? is it possible to get it at 23 yrs old? i need some answers. thanks

Hi I am in the same predicament. I am 23.
I have had a change in bowel habbits over the past month and thought it was a wheat related thing. Now i have alot of gas, but i don't know if that is because i am worrying. I am an extreme hypochondriac and I so scared!!
I am going to get an appointment tomorrow.
Go to the doctors as well!

get to the gyn and get a pelvic ultrasound. it shows for ovarian cancer