I’m diagnosed with ovarian cancer stage IIIc. It’s almost a year now since I start having strong pelvic pain and also sometimes a back pain. I had digestive problems and my stomach always bloated and was tired constantly. But I never guessed these symptoms could be ovarian cancer related until one day I start having those abnormal bleeding out of my periods and the things were getting worse every day and pretty soon I went to see a doc. But it was already too late; I had some tests and finally got diagnosed with ovarian cancer stage IIIc. So what this stage IIIc fase means anyway and what I can expect?

I had ovarian cancer stage II and doctors say it’s an early phase that can be cured. So I had a surgery in fact hysterectomy which means I got my uterus and ovaries removed. I went through chemo and radiotherapy and am doing well now. I also had all these symptoms and never taught it has something to do with my ovarian until one day I went to check that ovarian cyst I knew I had. And I done my CA 125 blood test and trans-vaginal ultrasound that showed my ovaries were really big. I don’t know how you come to be diagnosed with ovarian cancer stage IIIc for I know that often it’s after the surgery that such a diagnose could be made, but anyway if you’re at stage IIIc of ovarian cancer it is much likely that the cancer has spread to your peritoneum and to lymph nodes in the abdomen but also if he is in stage IIIc he might have spread to the liver’s surface. So I don’t want to be rude but at my opinion you better get ready for a hard time ahead of you. During the surgery your ovaries and uterus will be removed that’s for sure and after you have to pass through a chemo in order to kill residual cancer cells. Also common treatment is radiation therapy but it’s not helpful in the later stages of cancer such as stage IIIc for the vital organs would be in radiation field.

i had a friend she is suffering with overian cancer 3C, she became very weak, her stomach has became bigger, doctr told nothing to do, pls suggest me something

hey verna, just a quick quesion. Are you a HERMAPHRODITE ? coz in one topic u say u r a woman with a son, next u have ovarian cancer, then in another, you suffered from premature ejaculation due to over masturbation but were treated and u r now 68% restored...Blah blah blah ..

You must be weird .. not unless u r a marketer giving people wrong advice to sell products or sam.. UGH! please explain ..!!!!!!!