Hi I need some clarifications. Me and my boy friend do not have sexual intercourse. But we have oral sex and finger each other (When fingering me he does not insert his finger to my virginal just touches the area around). We make sure that he does not cum any where near me. Although the chances of getting pregnancy seems less I am bit worried about its possibility .I appreciate if you can answer the following questions to clarify my doubts.
-Although we don’t have actual sex is there any way I can be pregnant from pre cum? I have heard that if the guy pees after the last ejection it gets flushed away and there is no risk of getting pregnant from it. Is this true?
- Can pregnancy be caused just merely touching around the virginal area (if cum/pre cum was on the fingers) or the finger has to be actually inserted to the virginal?
-If in case pre cum /cum was around the virginal opening can they swim up and cause pregnancy?

It is possible to become pregnant from precum if your partner had ejaculated previously, BUT if he had urinated after ejaculation the chances of the precum containing sperm is minimal. Touching around the outside of the vagina cannot cause pregnancy, the chances are minuscule to none.