So, a week ago my partner & I were fooling around. We both had our pants off, and he fingered me and I gave him a hand job. There was no sexual penetration according to him. I however, cant remember if there was. I asked him a bunch of times if he put his penis inside me, but he said no. I have never engaged in any sexual activity at all before that night. My question is wouldnt I be able to tell if his penis went inside of me & what are my chances of getting pregnant? Im worried and im over 18 but under 21.

Hi L,

There is a chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact.

Yes, you should have known if he penetrated you, especially if you are a virgin.

If there was sperm on his finger, there is a chance.  No one can give the odds as there are just to many variables.

Hope it helps.

But he didnt ejaculate at all. Could pregnancy still occur from pre cum?

Yes.

Precum may contain sperm, especially if he has recently ejaculated (since he last urinated).

There are always chances L. Use protection, always!

I was also told that sperm cant live outside the body though? so if he only used his finger wouldnt the chances be extremely low?