Just wondering if anyone could help me...
Recently, I've been getting bad stomach cramps and I've started feeling sick around evening time. I also have to empty my bladder a lot more, I usually only have to use the bathroom a few times a day but now I need to wee around 6-7 times a day. I have also noticed discharge when I use the toilet. I have also been getting really bad head aches that last for quite a while and paracetamol don't seem to work for them. I am on the pill but I am very clumsy and forgetful and when I had my 7 day break, after the 7 days I forgot to start taking the pill again for another 5 days..
Could I be pregnant? Please help 

yeah, id think soo same thing happened to me 3 years back and i now have twins. a pregnacy test or a trip to the doctors, would doo yuh good. i like the local teen pregnacy clinic the best they work wonders then again i live jamaca mon

The symptoms are not specific to pregnancy so at this point we can't say for sure. Have you missed a period? When is it due?

You may have a urinary tract infection. They are very common in women after sex and can account for the headaches and feeling sick.

Thanks, my period isn't due for another 3 weeks or so. I didn't miss my last period but as I said i completely forgot about my pill for 5 days after i was suppose to take it. I have also noticed my appetite has dramatically increased but when i do eat things they taste really funny :S Thanks for your help, i think ill get a pregnancy test 

If your period isn't due for another 3 weeks, then it is too early to test. It will read negative testing early. Wait until you are due. Even then they aren't that reliable.

If you just had your normal period a week ago, it's not likely that you're pregnant. You may not have even ovulated yet. I'm assuming since you said 3 weeks or so that you're only on day 7 or so of your cycle. You likely won't ovulate until between days 11-16.

I'm still thinking urinary tract infection.

Ohh right I see. I havent done one yet as I also think it would be too early. Today my stomach feels even worse, bad cramping on the bottom left side of my stomach. Il wait a few weeks and see how i feel then

Do you know if the 'first response' pregnancy tests are any good? Maybe they would tell me sooner?

No home test will tell you much earlier then when you are due. At 3 weeks early, you'll read negative.

A blood test may detect the hormone now, if you are pregnant.

I have had a negative pregnancy test, I took one to try and clear my mind and stop me worrying but now i feel worse. I am on the pill like i said but i'm very clumbsy with it. When i thought i was pregnant i stopped taking it as ive read thats what your suppose to do if you think you are. But now i dont know whether to start taking it again because it might be too early to tell if i'm pregnant or not like you said? So confused.