Hi all, Sorry for this long winded story but  I wonder if you can help me. I had unprotected sex with my partner on the 8th Feb. I finished my period on the 5th Feb but I was very late last month so I imagine my ovulation was all over the place this month. It's 3 weeks today since that we had unprotected sex, I have done numerous hpt's with 7 extremely faint positive lines (some lines I had to tilt the test to see and others were pencil thin. But they had color). They were clear blue tests and I've had negative FRER hpt's. Anyway, I don't think I'm due my period until the 7th March (I THINK). I started feeling nauseous yesterday and today, not extremely nauseous but I was a little fuzzy. Also today I noticed a milky whitish discharge "down there" with no odour (sorry I know that's gross) I also have period like cramping, only slightly milder (But no period). My breasts (near my armpit) are sore if I press on them, I did a Clear Blue digital test this evening which said "not pregnant". I'm so upset and anxious about it now because I was sure today with all these symptoms that I was pregnant. Is there a chance I'm testing too early still, could I be pregnant? Has anyone had symptoms similar to these?

Thanks in advance for all your help ladies xxx

Hi, Something similar has happened to me. I was 3 weeks late and i was so nervous but all the hpts i took all came out negative. I went too the doctor and he said i had skipped a period. So to say your getting very faint lines on your hpts is a good sign cos you must have some trace of the pregnancy hormone in your system for them too come up positive.Its very rare that you would get a false positive. The clearblue tests are very sensitive and you might not have enough of the pregnancy hormone in your system for it too dectect. Id wait another week and test again. Hope this helped.

AF came this month :( But thanks for your help, will try again next month