How long until worsening Huntington's symptom? That question is bothering me for some time. I am suffering from Huntington's disease for a few years now. I am very serious about all this. I regularly visit my doctor and obey all his suggestions. But I am worried about father worsening of this. Please, help if you know.

Throughout this disease you will experience different types of worsening. Every time disease continuous with its evolution worsening will occur. How long until that happen, no one can tell you. Worsening is part of our lives. Best thing for people like us is to find good professional and medical support. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

As the previous poster said, there's no way to tell.

You might want to contact the medical center at the University of Iowa at Iowa City, Ia.

There are a number of ongoing trials concerning Huntington's taking place.

There are so few cases of Huntington's - relatively - that it does not garner a lot of research money.

My girlfriend has also been diagnosed as having the gene and feels that taking part in the studies can,

at least, possibly help those in the future who live with the disease.

Best wishes