"As your disease progress you will be experience physical and mental decline. You better use to it. If you not, you may become depressed. If depression occurs, it would be a lot difficult to help you with your disease." That is what my doctor told me when he come up with Huntington's disease diagnose, I don't want to "get use" to it. I want to fight. Can physical and mental decline seen in this disease, be postponed?

Can I call you a hero? I am so kindle because of what you wrote. You really are right. Maybe we lost the battle, but we didn't lose a war. First, I suggest you to find another doctor, one who will give more support to you during this illness. The second, you may consult your sec. doctor about following drugs, and their use. Some of them are made for treatment and some as a cure: trehalose, RNAi, TUDCA, Cystamine. Good luck.